How to use the CLI OCR application?
The OCR process is controlled via Comand Lines. How to do it? Below you can see two Command Line examples:
Convert JPEG document into HTML and RTF
abbyyocr11 -if sample.jpg -f HTML -hkl -of sample.html -f RTF -rmp -of sample.rtf
- The sample.jpg file will be recognised
- The results will be exported to
- HTML (-f HTML) and
- RTF formats (-f RTF).
- The original lines in the recognised text will be retained during export to HTML format (-hkl).
- The source page layout will not be retained when exporting recognised text to RTF format (-rmp).
Convert JPEG document into TXT
abbyyocr11 -ii -fm -if sample.jpg -tet UTF8 -of sample.txt
- The sample.jpg file will be recognised in fast mode (-fm).
- The colours of the prepared image will be inverted during conversion to the internal format (-ii).
- The results will be exported to an Unicode UTF8 type text file (-tet UTF8).
Use the Command Line Generator for the easy creation and fine-tuning of command lines.